Jim Ryan is a motivational speaker whose programs are customized to meet the needs of each sponsor and audience. As a professional speaker, Jim will spend as much time as needed to understand the issues and challenges that each individual audience faces. These efforts make for a meaningful experience for each audience he addresses. A truly gifted inspirational speaker, Jim’s message gets to the heart of his audiences.
A talented musician, Jim’s guitar playing and singing in each program serves to disarm his audiences and put them in a relaxed mood to receive his down to earth, insightful messages.
PROGRAMS THAT EMPOWER
1. “Simple Happiness, 8 Characteristics of Happy People”
This is one of Jim’s signature programs. Thousands have been inspired and motivated to take charge and live happier more joyful lives. Jim challenges his audiences to look within to recognize their true potential and to set the intention to achieve personal success.
The talk discusses characteristics of Happy People:
3. Know what Makes You Happy (find time to do it)
4. Follow Your Bliss
Jim has the ability to turn profound concepts into easily understood solutions. With quotes, humor, anecdotes and song, the program has folks leaving excited about the possibilities of living a better life.
His guitar playing and singing lightens up the program and helps solidify the concepts presented.
2. “Managing Thought, the Key to Success in Business and in Life.”
In Jim’s second signature program is also a very thought-provoking seminar. Here you will begin to understand that your life becomes a manifestation of the thoughts you choose to hang on to. A better life is just a thought away. We discuss strategies for ridding ourselves of negatives and cultivating empowering thoughts.
Happiness Comes Before Success
The Nature of Thought (a thought is just a thought)
Your Happiness Quotient (your self-talk)
Create New Pathways
Gratitude is the Place to Start
One Word Can Change Everything
3. Extraordinary Leadership Can Be Simple
This interactive program answers the following questions:
What makes a leader truly successful and fulfilled?
How can you motivate your organization to achieve excellence while enjoying the process?
How can you maximize performance at all levels and keep the momentum going?
This program is designed to help you learn the simple steps to achieve the most extraordinary outcomes in your organization and in your life.
Topics Discussed Include:
1. Persuasion vs. Influence
2. Leadership Qualities
3. Hunting vs. Fishing
4. Golden Rules of Leadership
Put Interests of Others before Your Own
5. How Do You Get There?
the Nature of Thought
Happiness is a Choice
Gratitude is the Place to Start
The Placebo Effect
4: Excellence in Customer Service Can Be SIMPLE
- Do your customer service employees know that they are the “heart” of the organization?
- Do they feel like an integral part of the organization’s team?
- Do they understand the impact they have on every person to whom they speak?
- Do they recognize the leadership skills that they are cultivating and capable of improving?
These points are all emphasized in the context of being at your best every day. Let Jim Ryan re-energize your customer service team…your customers will be happy and so will your bottom line!
5: Life is Not a Dress Rehearsal
- Learn the strategies and experience the benefits of living in the moment
- Uncover your genius and realize your highest potential
- Discover how to step out of your comfort zone
- Explore your life’s “metaphoric mansion”
In this program, Jim offers a wider perspective for his audience so they can be more compassionate observers of their lives.
6: Live the Life of Your Dreams
- What is the life of your dreams?
- Are you following your heart’s desire or are you living in a rut?
- Have you created a vision of the person you want to be?
- Are ready to make a change?
This interactive program gives the audience advice on how to break through stress, allow their minds to transcend limitations and achieve beyond what they once believed possible.